- Join a network of multidisciplinary professionals across Australia and New Zealand who are passionate about research for lung and thoracic cancers, such as clinicians, nursing, allied health, consumer representatives and industry
- Obtain support for developing your research ideas for investigator-initiated studies from concept to protocol and study conduct
- Regular member meetings to develop research ideas and hear speakers on cutting-edge research topics
- Educational opportunities including the ALTG Preceptorship in Lung Cancer and the ALTG Annual Scientific Meeting
- Obtain travel grants – financial support to attend ALTG meetings
Join the ALTG
Complete the membership form below and include the name of one current ALTG member to endorse your application. The Management Advisory Committee (MAC) will review your membership application at their next quarterly meetings and you will receive your access details shortly after that meeting. The ALTG respects your privacy and will ensure the confidentiality of all personal information.