- This event has passed.
Consumer training workshops
July 17 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
The ALTG is seeking EOIs for new Consumer Advisory Panel (CAP) members, and is delivering a series of 90 minute lunchtime virtual workshops in July and August for consumers who are interested in joining the CAP and using their own experience to provide feedback on clinical trial design.
The workshops will cover:
- Introduction to the ALTG and the ALTG CAP
- Statistics and data interpretation
- Quality of Life studies in clinical trials
- Lung cancer and mesothelioma treatments
- The role of consumer involvement
- Evaluation of a clinical trial concept
Express interest in becoming a CAP member and in attending the workshops before 20 June.
Workshop series commences on Tuesday 7 July 1230-200pm AEST
The full agenda and pre-reading can be found here. We anticipate that recordings of most sessions will be available.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com
The ALTG thanks their sponsors who contribute educational grants to assist with this event.