Conducting systematic reviews: A short course for thoracic oncology nurses
August 5 @ 6:30 pm
A series of four, 60 minute virtual workshops commencing on 5 August, 2020 aimed at thoracic oncology nurses completing or considering completing post-graduate education.
Systematic reviews are an important tool in evidence-based practice. This course will help you understand and define the characteristics of systematic reviews and will step you through the methodology of a systematic review.
On completion of this course, you will understand:
- How systematic reviews differ from other types of reviews
- Why systematic reviews are important
- How systematic reviews are conducted, and
- How to appraise quality research and synthesise evidence.
You will also:
- Design your own search strategy
- Manage your data
- Appraise the literature, and
- Structure your systematic review
Course convenors: A/Prof Haryana Dhillon and Dr Vanessa Brunelli
Register your interest here