- This event has passed.
ALTG webinar: Thoracic malignancy highlights from ASCO 2020
June 10 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Aimed at health professionals, this webinar will feature ALTG members and key leaders in the field of thoracic malignancies.
Chaired by ALTG President and leading medical oncologist and researcher, A/Prof Nick Pavlakis, the panel will include presentations followed by discussion on how the new findings presented at ASCO may impact practice in thoracic oncology.
Presenters and Panellists:
- A/Prof Tom John- early stage NSCLC
- Prof Rina Hui- immunotherapy in late stage NSCLC
- Dr Malinda Itchins- targeted therapies in NSCLC
- Prof Anna Nowak- mesothelioma
- Dr Steven Kao- SCLC
- Dr Adam Broad- panellist providing perspective for regional sites
Time: Wednesday 10 June, 530-630pm AEST
The recorded webinar will also be available after the event but you will need to register to gain access.
Please register here.