ALTG Annual Scientific Meeting: Delivering Precision Medicine for Lung Cancer.
July 18 @ 12:00 pm - July 19 @ 5:00 pm
ALTG’s Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) (previously the ALTG Symposium) brings together leading Australasian cancer health professionals for a 2-day experience unlike any other, providing access to the most up-to-date advances in lung and thoracic cancers.
ATLG is delighted to host the following international speakers:
Alexander Drilon, Clinical Director, Early Drug Development Service from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center New York USA,
Abstracts are now open for submission as either oral or poster presentations at ALTG ASM 2019. Abstracts describing research results across the lung cancer landscape are welcome. Abstract submissions close midnight May 31st, 2019.
- The submitted abstract must be original work, although encore abstracts are permitted. Abstracts for trials in progress will be accepted as posters.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words, excluding author(s) names, affiliations, organisations and references.
- Results must be included. Abstracts with “results will be presented” statement will not be considered.
- If the abstract is submitted by someone other than the presenter, the author(s) and presenter must be clearly identified. Presenting authors must be Australian ALTG ASM attendees and the study must include Australian sites.
- Abbreviations may be used as per the BJUI guidelines. For abbreviations not listed in BJUI, first spell out in its entirety then include the abbreviations in a bracket afterwards, then use the abbreviations where necessary from then on i.e Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group (ALTG).
- Using the following format, please submit your abstract via ALTG@lungfoundation.com.au for ALTG consideration Title;
- Author (first name, last name and organisation/s in the order they should appear);
- Content (300-word limit);
- References (no more than 3 references listed in numerical dot points).
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Midnight Friday 31st May 2019.
Successful abstracts will be notified in June 2019 via email. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact ALTG via ALTG@lungfoundation.com.au
The ALTG organising committee would like to thank the generous support of our industry partners through educational grants to host this event: