- This event has passed.
2018 ALTG Speaking Tour – Brisbane evening
October 4, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The 2018 ALTG state based speaking tour will be held in 2 states (Melbourne, VIC and Brisbane, QLD) over 2 evenings; the 2nd and 4th of October. It will focus on the Evolving Role of Immunotherapy in the Management of Lung Cancer.
The purpose of this educational initiative is to: increase knowledge of current evidence for first-line treatments in lung cancer; discuss potential areas open for research; connect with ALTG members, attract new members and generate awareness. Clinicians and health professional are welcome to attend the event!
- Date & time: October 4 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Pullman Brisbane King George Square, Ann St & Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- International guest speaker: Dr Sanjay Popat, UK
- International consumer advocacy guest speaker: Mr Chris Draft, USA
- Chaired by local speaker: Prof Ken O’Byrne
- Program: download the agenda
Registration for this event has closed.