Register online for the upcoming ALTG Open Management Advisory Committee (MAC) and Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) Meetings on Friday, 18th This one day session will be held at Rydges Hotel at Sydney’s Domestic Airport.
Where: Rydges Hotel, Domestic Airport Sydney
When: Friday 18 May, 2018
Time: 10.00 – 4.00
- Management Advisory Committee: 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Scientific Advisory Committee: 13.00pm – 4.00pm
Travel grants are available to attend and can be requested via the online registration form. Applications for registration will close on 14 May 2018. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you wish to enrol past this date.
Call for nominations:
- MAC Secretary:Will be responsible for the meeting minutes, maintaining the register of members, and fulfilling any statutory reporting requirements, among other secretarial duties.
- SAC Consumer Representative (2):
Will assist in the review, approval and prioritisation of research concepts, protocols and sub-studies on the basis of scientific quality, clinical importance and feasibility and oversee studies.
Nominees for these positions must be ALTG members and supported by two additional ALTG members. Please submit your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 14th of May 2018 at 5.00pm.
Applications are being accepted for our 4th Preceptorship in Lung Cancer, on the 17th and 18th of August. This intensive, interactive small group educational program is mentored by senior ALTG investigators and engages participants in a critical review and discussion of key literature in the management of thoracic malignancy and developing clinical questions into research concepts.
Please complete the registration form to reserve your place 4th Preceptorship Registration Form.
The 2018 ALTG Symposium will be held in Sydney on 5-6 October at the Sheraton Sydney hotel. Connect medical scientists and healthcare professionals to current and cutting-edge innovations in research and therapeutics from those most prominent in the oncology field. Applications will open shortly for this event and sponsorship opportunities are still available.
- Friday 5 October: Academic Scientific Meeting (ASM) consisting of ALTG Members’ Meeting and joint ALTG/Lung Foundation Australia fundraising event
- Saturday 6 October: Symposium