Welcome to ALTG
Update from Lung Foundation Australia
Effective from 4 November 2020 the Australasian Lung Cancer Clinical Trials Group (ALTG) has discontinued operations.
- For patients or family members seeking information about lung cancer please visit our website or contact our free Lung Cancer Support Nurse Telehealth Service on the freecall number 1800 654 301.
- For patients seeking information about lung cancer trials and participation please go to the Australian Cancer Trials website.
- For researchers seeking information about trials please contact the NHMRC Clinical Trial Centre via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For donors and supporters wishing to donate to Lung Cancer Research please visit our website.
- Lung Foundation Australia is very proud of our 16 years of support for lung cancer trials and acknowledges and thanks the hundreds of health professionals, researchers, patients and carers, and supporters that allowed our trials group to be a world leader.
We look forward to your continued support on behalf of all Australians with lung cancer and their families.
- Lung Cancer Support Nurse
Lung Cancer Support Nurse is a highly experienced oncology nurse who can provide evidence-based information regarding diagnosis, treatment, symptoms. This is a telephone-based service for patients, families and carers. Free call 1800 654 301 or click here.