Join the ALTG
- Join a network of multidisciplinary professionals across Australia and New Zealand who are passionate about research for lung and thoracic cancers – clinicians, nursing, allied health, consumer representatives and industry
- Obtain support for developing your research ideas for investigator-initiated studies from concept to protocol and study conduct
- Regular member meetings to develop research ideas and hear speakers on cutting-edge research topics
- Educational opportunities including the ALTG Preceptorship in Lung Cancer and the ALTG Lung Cancer Symposium
- Travel grants – financial support to attend ALTG meetings
Complete the membership form and include the names of two current ALTG members to endorse your application. The Management Advisory Committee reviews membership applications at each of its quarterly meetings. The ALTG respects your privacy and will ensure the confidentiality of all personal information.